Academic year: 2022/2023
Type: Official Master's Degree
ECTS Credits: 60
Length of programme (full time): 1 YEAR
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Máster (MECES level 3 - EQF level 7)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
More info: programme website
Name: MARÍA CARMEN, RAMÍREZ TORTOSA
Faculty of Pharmacy / Granada campus
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Medical diagnostic and treatment technology (0914)
Students who have completed the second cycle have the following competences:
– They possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity for originality in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context.
– They are able to apply their acquired knowledge and problem-solving skills in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
– They are able to integrate knowledge and deal with the complexity of making judgements on the basis of incomplete or limited information, including reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgements.
– They know how to communicate their conclusions, and the knowledge and ultimate reasons behind them, to specialist and non-specialist audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
– They possess the learning skills to enable them to continue studying in a largely self-directed or autonomous manner.
Name of title awarded in original language
Máster Universitario en Análisis Biológico y Diagnóstico de Laboratorio
60 minimum credits
|Bacteriology||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Biochemistry||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Biostatistics||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Clinical Chemistry||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Coagulation||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Diagnosis and Genetic Counselling through the Application of Cytogenetic and Molecular Techniques||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Hematology 1||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Hematology 2||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Hormones||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Instrumental Techniques||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Introduction to the Clinical Laboratory||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Laboratory Management (Lectures)||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Master's Dissertation||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Mycology||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Parasitology||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Practical Sessions: Test Analyses 1||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Practical Sessions: Test Analyses 2||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Quality Control in Clinical Laboratories||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Radioimmunoassay||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Seminology||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Serology and Immunology||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Toxicology||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Urinalysis||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
|Virology||1º Curso||1st Semester|
|Work Placement||1º Curso||2nd Semester|
– No Specialisation
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to students with the following degrees/ diplomas or studies, or any other recognized as equivalent to these:
A.1. Spanish Bachiller, European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
A.2. Baccalaureate from European Union Member States’ education systems or other countries withinternational agreements.
A.3. Advanced Technician in Vocational Training, Advanced Technician in Plastic Arts and Design orAdvanced Technician in Sports Education, from the Spanish Education System.
A.4.Studies carried out in European Union Member States or in other countries with international reciprocal agreements which meet the academic requirements in those States to access their university studyprogrammes.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
A.6. Partial (foreign or Spanish) university studies.
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is also possible for:
B.1. People over twenty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
B.2. People over forty with work or professional experience related to a university field of knowledge.
B.3. People over forty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
Likewise, access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to:
C.1. People meeting the requirements to enter university according to the Spanish Education Systemregulations prior to Ley Orgánica 8/2013, of December 9.
Specific admission requirements
Access to this Master’s degree programme is granted to holders of a Spanish official university degree of Licenciado or Graduado (Bachelor’s Degree) in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Dentistry, Chemistry or Veterinary Medicine, and to holders of equivalent degrees from other education systems.