Academic year: 2021/2022
Type: Bachelor's Degree
ECTS Credits: 240
Length of programme (full time): 4 YEARS
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Graduado(a) (MECES level 2 - EQF level 6)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
Work-based learning (Practicum): Yes
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
More info: programme website
Name: MARÍA JOSÉ, GONZÁLEZ LÓPEZ / mglopezFfNTSOXTeEW@ugr.es
Faculty of Economics and Business / Granada campus
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Finance, banking and insurance (0412)
The Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance qualifies graduates to perform management tasks as well as to provide accountting and financial consulting in the business world.
Graduates will be able to design and develop information and management systems. They will also be qualified to elaborate and interpret reports in response to financial and economic information demands in areas of budget control, financial planning, cost monitoring, and strategic direction. They will also be able to analyse company data, evaluate investments and different financing plans as well as configure a financial-economic structure for corporations to enhance their viability.
Graduates will be able to work in the areas of analysis, assessment, and management of bank investments, internal and external auditing, management
1. Ability to understand the general economic panorama in which economic units carry out their activity, and the impact of economic phenomena on the financial and economic system of these units.
2, Ability to understand, interpret, and apply the concepts, methods, and techniques used for decision-making for the attainment of organisational objectives.
3. Ability to understand, interpret, and apply concepts, methods, and techniques used for the analysis and management of financial instruments in the context of their corresponding markets.
4. Ability to understand, elaborate, and interpret economic and financial reports as well as measure the impact of the parameters that determine and condition the economic and financial situation of the economic units.
5. Ability to use analytical techniques to make a reasoned assessment of information disseminated by organisations and then make decisions.
6. Understanding of the social responsibility derived from economic and business actions.
Name of title awarded in original language
Graduado o Graduada en Finanzas y Contabilidad
– The student must prove the level B1, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
– The student has to complete the ECTS credits of the study program distributed as follows:
Basic Formation (72 ECTS)
Obligatory (120 ECTS)
Optional (42 ECTS)
Final degree project (6 ECTS)
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to students with the following degrees/ diplomas or studies, or any other recognized as equivalent to these:
A.1. Spanish Bachiller, European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
A.2. Baccalaureate from European Union Member States’ education systems or other countries withinternational agreements.
A.3. Advanced Technician in Vocational Training, Advanced Technician in Plastic Arts and Design orAdvanced Technician in Sports Education, from the Spanish Education System.
A.4.Studies carried out in European Union Member States or in other countries with international reciprocal agreements which meet the academic requirements in those States to access their university studyprogrammes.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
A.6. Partial (foreign or Spanish) university studies.
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is also possible for:
B.1. People over twenty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
B.2. People over forty with work or professional experience related to a university field of knowledge.
B.3. People over forty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
Likewise, access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to:
C.1. People meeting the requirements to enter university according to the Spanish Education Systemregulations prior to Ley Orgánica 8/2013, of December 9.
In the Spanish university system, modules/courses are graded on a scale of 0 to 10 points with the following qualitative equivalence:
0-4,9: «suspenso»; 5-6,9: «aprobado»; 7-8,9: «notable»; 9-10: «sobresaliente». A special mention, «Matrícula de Honor» may be granted to up to 5% of the students in a group provided they have got a «sobresaliente». To pass a module/course is necessary to get at least 5 points.
In cases of recognition of ECTS, professional experience, cultural or sports activities, or student representation no grading will be recorded but, where appropriate, the word «Apto».
UGR Examination Regulations
More info on academic regulations at: