Academic year: 2021/2022
Type: Bachelor's Degree
ECTS Credits: 240
Length of programme (full time): 4 AÑOS
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Graduado(a) (MECES level 2 - EQF level 6)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
More info: programme website
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
Name: EMILIO JOSÉ, DE LA HIGUERA MOLINA / edelahiguera@BB4krQrjugr.es
Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences (Melilla Campus) / Melilla campus
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Management and administration (0413)
The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management qualifies graduates to create and manage a wide range of businesses. It also trains them to work in each of the following functional areas: production, human resources, funding, marketing, investments, administration, and accounting. Graduates are thus able to perform tasks related to administration, management, assessment, monitoring, and evaluation in companies at a general level or in any of their more specific areas. Furthermore, graduates will be able to perceive the relation of the various functional areas to the general objectives of the enterprise, and the relation of these objectives to the overall economic context. In this way, the professional activity of graduates will contribute to the smooth operation of the business as well as to more satisfactory results. More specifically, graduates will be able to identify and anticipate opportunities, allocate resources, organise information, select and motivate others, make decisions, attain objectives, and evaluate results.
1. Ability to manage and administer an enterprise or organisation, and to understand its competitive and institutional location and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
2. Ability to work in any functional area of an enterprise or organisation and to perform any type of management task.
3. Ability to use information systems to evaluate the situation and predict the evolution of an organisation, issue reports, and make decisions based on the information obtained.
4. Ability to plan and monitor the management of the enterprise as a whole or of any of its functional areas.
5. Leadership and management skills.
6. Understanding of the processes involved in the creation, innovation, and development of a business.
7. Initiative and entrepreneurship skills.
8. Understanding of business ethics.
Name of title awarded in original language
Graduado o Graduada en Administración y Dirección de Empresas
– The student must prove the level B1, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
– The student has to complete the ECTS credits of the study program distributed as follows:
Basic Formation (72 ECTS)
Obligatory (120 ECTS)
Optional (42 ECTS)
Final degree project (6 ECTS)
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to students with the following degrees/ diplomas or studies, or any other recognized as equivalent to these:
A.1. Spanish Bachiller, European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
A.2. Baccalaureate from European Union Member States’ education systems or other countries withinternational agreements.
A.3. Advanced Technician in Vocational Training, Advanced Technician in Plastic Arts and Design orAdvanced Technician in Sports Education, from the Spanish Education System.
A.4.Studies carried out in European Union Member States or in other countries with international reciprocal agreements which meet the academic requirements in those States to access their university studyprogrammes.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
A.6. Partial (foreign or Spanish) university studies.
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is also possible for:
B.1. People over twenty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
B.2. People over forty with work or professional experience related to a university field of knowledge.
B.3. People over forty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
Likewise, access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to:
C.1. People meeting the requirements to enter university according to the Spanish Education Systemregulations prior to Ley Orgánica 8/2013, of December 9.
In the Spanish university system, modules/courses are graded on a scale of 0 to 10 points with the following qualitative equivalence:
0-4,9: «suspenso»; 5-6,9: «aprobado»; 7-8,9: «notable»; 9-10: «sobresaliente». A special mention, «Matrícula de Honor» may be granted to up to 5% of the students in a group provided they have got a «sobresaliente». To pass a module/course is necessary to get at least 5 points.
In cases of recognition of ECTS, professional experience, cultural or sports activities, or student representation no grading will be recorded but, where appropriate, the word «Apto».
UGR Examination Regulations
More info on academic regulations at: