Academic year: 2021/2022
Type: Double Bachelor's Degree (PCEOG)
ECTS Credits: 300
Length of programme (full time): 5 AÑOS
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Graduado(a) (MECES level 2 - EQF level 6)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
More info: programme website
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
Name: VERA, FERRÓN VÍLCHEZ / vferron@ugrBtle0t.es
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Management and administration (0413)
The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management qualifies graduates to create and manage a wide range of businesses. It also trains them to work in each of the following functional areas: production, human resources, funding, marketing, investments, administration, and accounting. Graduates are thus able to perform tasks related to administration, management, assessment, monitoring, and evaluation in companies at a general level or in any of their more specific areas. Furthermore, graduates will be able to perceive the relation of the various functional areas to the general objectives of the enterprise, and the relation of these objectives to the overall economic context. In this way, the professional activity of graduates will contribute to the smooth operation of the business as well as to more satisfactory results. More specifically, graduates will be able to identify and anticipate opportunities, allocate resources, organise information, select and motivate others, make decisions, attain objectives, and evaluate results.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Law provides general theoretical and practical training, which allows students to master the basic concepts of legal science, achieve the skills and abilities needed for legal practice, and gain sufficient understanding of the structure of national and international legal systems, including the EU system. Students also acquire knowledge of the normative content of the various branches of law. This degree programme also provides an education regarding general and professional ethics and values as well as a critical attitude towards reality and ideas. It also foments open-mindedness and interest in intellectual work and its results. Finally, the programme not only provides students with basic knowledge and skills to access a wide range of postgraduate programs, but also gives them training so that they can access jobs that do not require postgraduate studies.
1. Ability to manage and administer an enterprise or organisation, and to understand its competitive and institutional location and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
2. Ability to work in any functional area of an enterprise or organisation and to perform any type of management task.
3. Ability to use information systems to evaluate the situation and predict the evolution of an organisation, issue reports, and make decisions based on the information obtained.
4. Ability to plan and monitor the management of the enterprise as a whole or of any of its functional areas.
5. Leadership and management skills.
6. Understanding of the processes involved in the creation, innovation, and development of a business.
7. Initiative and entrepreneurship skills.
8. Understanding of business ethics.
Graduates of this degree programme will have the following instrumental skills:
1. Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
2. Good oral and written communication skills that enable them to properly express and convey complex ideas, problems and solutions to specialized audiences, both in Spanish and in a foreign language.
3. Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to professional work.
4. Capacity for decision-making.
5. Knowledge of a foreign language to be applied in the field of law.
6. Computer literacy involving the use of the new technologies of the knowledge society as a working tool.
Graduates will have the following interpersonal skills:
1. Critical reasoning that entails a. critical attitude towards reality and ideas, as well as an open-mindedness and interest in intellectual work and its results.
2. Ability to critically analyse the ethical and political dimension of institutions, problems and remedies, as reflected in a strong commitment to ethical principles and values.
3. Capacity to work in a team with people from other disciplines.
4. Capacity for leadership in collective tasks.
Graduates will have the following systemic skills:
1. Motivation for and commitment to quality.
2. Capacity for autonomous learning.
3. Ability to design, plan and organize one’s own work with a view to fostering private initiative and entrepreneurship.
4. Sensitivity toward social, economic and environmental issues.
– The student must prove the level B1, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
– The student has to complete the ECTS credits of the study program distributed as follows:
Basic Formation (120 ECTS)
Obligatory (233 ECTS)
Optional (21 ECTS)
Final degree project (6 ECTS)
|ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT||4th Year||1st Semester|
|ADMINISTRATIVE LAW 1||2nd Year||1st Semester|
|ADMINISTRATIVE LAW 2||3rd Year||1st Semester|
|ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||4th Year||2nd Semester|
|BUSINESS CREATION||5th Year||1st Semester|
|BUSINESS MANAGEMENT||3rd Year||1st Semester|
|BUSINESS MATHEMATICS||1st Year||2nd Semester|
|BUSINESS ORGANISATION||4th Year||2nd Semester|
|CIVIL LAW 1||1st Year||2nd Semester|
|CIVIL LAW 2||2nd Year||2nd Semester|
|CIVIL LAW 3||3rd Year||1st Semester|
|CIVIL LAW 4||4th Year||2nd Semester|
|COMMERCIAL LAW 1||4th Year||1st Semester|
|COMMERCIAL LAW 2||5th Year||1st Semester|
|COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT||2nd Year||2nd Semester|
|CONSTITUTIONAL LAW 1||1st Year||1st Semester|
|CONSTITUTIONAL LAW 2||2nd Year||1st Semester|
|CRIMINAL LAW 1||2nd Year||2nd Semester|
|CRIMINAL LAW 2||3rd Year||2nd Semester|
|ECONOMETRICS||3rd Year||1st Semester|
|EUROPEAN LAW AND INSTITUTIONS||3rd Year||2nd Semester|
|FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1||3rd Year||1st Semester|
|FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 2||3rd Year||2nd Semester|
|FINANCIAL LAW 1||4th Year||2nd Semester|
|FINANCIAL LAW 2||5th Year||1st Semester|
|FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||5th Year||1st Semester|
|FINANCIAL OPERATIONS ANALYSIS||3rd Year||2nd Semester|
|FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT||1st Year||1st Semester|
|GENERAL ACCOUNTING||2nd Year||2nd Semester|
|HISTORY OF CONTEMPORARY WORLD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT||1st Year||2nd Semester|
|HISTORY OF LAW||1st Year||1st Semester|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT 1||4th Year||2nd Semester|
|HUMAN RIGHTS, EQUALITY AND PROTECTION SYSTEMS||1st Year||2nd Semester|
|INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL OPERATIONS||2nd Year||1st Semester|
|INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING||2nd Year||1st Semester|
|LABOUR LAW AND SOCIAL SECURITY||4th Year||1st Semester|
|LAW OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM||2nd Year||1st Semester|
|MACROECONOMICS||2nd Year||1st Semester|
|MATHEMATICS||1st Year||1st Semester|
|MICROECONOMICS||1st Year||2nd Semester|
|OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT 1||4th Year||1st Semester|
|POLITICAL ECONOMICS||1st Year||1st Semester|
|PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW||5th Year||2nd Semester|
|PROCEDURAL LAW 1||2nd Year||2nd Semester|
|PROCEDURAL LAW 2||3rd Year||2nd Semester|
|PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW||3rd Year||1st Semester|
|QUANTITATIVE METHODS||3rd Year||2nd Semester|
|QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES 1||2nd Year||1st Semester|
|QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES 2||2nd Year||2nd Semester|
|ROMAN LAW||1st Year||1st Semester|
|SPANISH ECONOMICS||4th Year||2nd Semester|
|STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 1||5th Year||1st Semester|
|STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 2||5th Year||2nd Semester|
|THEORY OF LAW||1st Year||2nd Semester|
|UNDERGRADUATE DISSERTATION (BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OR LAW)||5th Year|
|WORK PLACEMENT||4th Year|
|WORK PLACEMENT (LAW)||5th Year|
|WORLD ECONOMICS||4th Year||1st Semester|
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to students with the following degrees/ diplomas or studies, or any other recognized as equivalent to these:
A.1. Spanish Bachiller, European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
A.2. Baccalaureate from European Union Member States’ education systems or other countries withinternational agreements.
A.3. Advanced Technician in Vocational Training, Advanced Technician in Plastic Arts and Design orAdvanced Technician in Sports Education, from the Spanish Education System.
A.4.Studies carried out in European Union Member States or in other countries with international reciprocal agreements which meet the academic requirements in those States to access their university studyprogrammes.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
A.6. Partial (foreign or Spanish) university studies.
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is also possible for:
B.1. People over twenty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
B.2. People over forty with work or professional experience related to a university field of knowledge.
B.3. People over forty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
Likewise, access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to:
C.1. People meeting the requirements to enter university according to the Spanish Education Systemregulations prior to Ley Orgánica 8/2013, of December 9.
In the Spanish university system, modules/courses are graded on a scale of 0 to 10 points with the following qualitative equivalence:
0-4,9: «suspenso»; 5-6,9: «aprobado»; 7-8,9: «notable»; 9-10: «sobresaliente». A special mention, «Matrícula de Honor» may be granted to up to 5% of the students in a group provided they have got a «sobresaliente». To pass a module/course is necessary to get at least 5 points.
In cases of recognition of ECTS, professional experience, cultural or sports activities, or student representation no grading will be recorded but, where appropriate, the word «Apto».
UGR Examination Regulations
More info on academic regulations at: