Academic year: 2022/2023
Type: Official Master's Degree
ECTS Credits: 60
Length of programme (full time): 1 YEAR
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Máster (MECES level 3 - EQF level 7)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
More info: programme website
Name: MARÍA VISITACIÓN, HURTADO TORRES
School of Computer and Telecommunication Engineering / Granada campus
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Management and administration (0413)
Students who have completed the second cycle have the following competences:
– They possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity for originality in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context.
– They are able to apply their acquired knowledge and problem-solving skills in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
– They are able to integrate knowledge and deal with the complexity of making judgements on the basis of incomplete or limited information, including reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgements.
– They know how to communicate their conclusions, and the knowledge and ultimate reasons behind them, to specialist and non-specialist audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
– They possess the learning skills to enable them to continue studying in a largely self-directed or autonomous manner.
Name of title awarded in original language
Máster Universitario en Gestión y Tecnologías de Procesos de Negocio
60 minimum credits
– No Specialisation
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to students with the following degrees/ diplomas or studies, or any other recognized as equivalent to these:
A.1. Spanish Bachiller, European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
A.2. Baccalaureate from European Union Member States’ education systems or other countries withinternational agreements.
A.3. Advanced Technician in Vocational Training, Advanced Technician in Plastic Arts and Design orAdvanced Technician in Sports Education, from the Spanish Education System.
A.4.Studies carried out in European Union Member States or in other countries with international reciprocal agreements which meet the academic requirements in those States to access their university studyprogrammes.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
A.6. Partial (foreign or Spanish) university studies.
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is also possible for:
B.1. People over twenty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
B.2. People over forty with work or professional experience related to a university field of knowledge.
B.3. People over forty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
Likewise, access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to:
C.1. People meeting the requirements to enter university according to the Spanish Education Systemregulations prior to Ley Orgánica 8/2013, of December 9.
Specific admission requirements
Access to this Master’s degree programme is granted to holders of a Spanish official university degree of Licenciado/Graduado (Bachelor’s Degree) or Engineer in fields related to the research lines of this programme, and to holders of equivalent degrees from other education systems.
Applicants must have an English B1 level or higher, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.