Academic year: 2022/2023
Type: Official Master's Degree
ECTS Credits: 60
Programme orientation Researcher
Length of programme (full time): 1 YEAR
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Máster (MECES level 3 - EQF level 7)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
Work placement: Yes
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
More info: programme website
Name: NURIA ESTHER, HURTADO TORRES
Faculty of Economics and Business / Granada campus
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Economics (0311)
Students who have completed the second cycle have the following competences:
– They possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity for originality in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context.
– They are able to apply their acquired knowledge and problem-solving skills in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
– They are able to integrate knowledge and deal with the complexity of making judgements on the basis of incomplete or limited information, including reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgements.
– They know how to communicate their conclusions, and the knowledge and ultimate reasons behind them, to specialist and non-specialist audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
– They possess the learning skills to enable them to continue studying in a largely self-directed or autonomous manner.
Name of title awarded in original language
Máster Universitario en Economía y Organización de Empresas
60 minimum credits
– No Specialisation
Access to Master’s Degree programmes is granted to holders of:
A.1. A Spanish official university degree.
A.2. A degree issued by a Higher Education institution from another European Higher Education Area Member State which allows access to Master Degree’s programmes in that State.
A.3. A degree from a non-EHEA education system, upon verification by the Spanish University that the aforementioned degree accredits an equivalent education level to that of a Spanish university degree and allows access to postgraduate programmes in the issuing country.
A.4. A Spanish Bachelor in Advanced Artistic Education.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
Specific admission requirements
Access to this Master’s degree programme is granted to holders of the following Spanish official university degrees, and to holders of equivalent degrees from other education systems:
– Licenciados/Graduados (Bachelor’s Degree) in Business Management, Economics, Marketing and Market Research, Labour Sciences.
– Diplomados/Graduados (Bachelor’s Degree) in Business Studies, Tourism.
– Industrial Engineers, Computer Engineers, Industrial Organisation Engineers, Telecommunications Engineers, Civil Engineers.
In the Spanish university system, modules/courses are graded on a scale of 0 to 10 points with the following qualitative equivalence:
0-4,9: «suspenso»; 5-6,9: «aprobado»; 7-8,9: «notable»; 9-10: «sobresaliente». A special mention, «Matrícula de Honor» may be granted to up to 5% of the students in a group provided they have got a «sobresaliente». To pass a module/course is necessary to get at least 5 points.
In cases of recognition of ECTS, professional experience, cultural or sports activities, or student representation no grading will be recorded but, where appropriate, the word «Apto».
UGR Examination Regulations
More info on academic regulations at: