Academic year: 2021/2022
Type: Bachelor's Degree
ECTS Credits: 240
Length of programme (full time): 4 AÑOS
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Graduado(a) (MECES level 2 - EQF level 6)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
More info: programme website
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
Name: JESUS IVAN, MORA GONZÁLEZ / email@example.comD6Cy20es
Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences (Melilla Campus) / Melilla campus
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Management and administration (0413)
The Bachelor’s Degree in Labour Relations and Human Resources qualifies graduates to work in the following areas: labour management, labour law representation and consulting, human resource management, job market management and consulting, labour risk prevention, human resource practices evaluation, labour policy design, and non-profit organisation management. Moreover, it enables graduates to have access to public employment offers such as those related to labour law management, tax law management, and teaching activities in secondary school and universities.
1. Speak eloquently and present legal arguments.
2. Advise, defend, and represent the firm and workers in legal actions.
3. Advise and represent clients in labour mediation processes.
4. Draw up work contracts, salary receipts, compensation and dismissal documents as well as other documents pertaining to the modification and status of labour relations.
5. Write documents pertaining to enrolment in Social Security, payments to Social Security, and the calculation of loans
6. Manage labour relations.
7. Design and evaluate economic strategies.
8. Manage, organise, and direct firms.
9. Plan, design, assess, and manage labour risk prevention systems.
10. Solve accounting managerial problems.
11. Advise on the application of human resource management policies in organisations.
12. Design, implement, and evaluate socio-economic and job insertion programmes.
Name of title awarded in original language
Graduado o Graduada en Relaciones Laborales y Recursos Humanos
– The student must prove the level B1, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
– The student has to complete the ECTS credits of the study program distributed as follows:
Basic Formation (60 ECTS)
Obligatory (132 ECTS)
Optional (42 ECTS)
Final degree project (6 ECTS)
– Human Resource Management and Administration
– Accounting, Tax, and Labour Consultancy
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to students with the following degrees/ diplomas or studies, or any other recognized as equivalent to these:
A.1. Spanish Bachiller, European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
A.2. Baccalaureate from European Union Member States’ education systems or other countries withinternational agreements.
A.3. Advanced Technician in Vocational Training, Advanced Technician in Plastic Arts and Design orAdvanced Technician in Sports Education, from the Spanish Education System.
A.4.Studies carried out in European Union Member States or in other countries with international reciprocal agreements which meet the academic requirements in those States to access their university studyprogrammes.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
A.6. Partial (foreign or Spanish) university studies.
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is also possible for:
B.1. People over twenty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
B.2. People over forty with work or professional experience related to a university field of knowledge.
B.3. People over forty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
Likewise, access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to:
C.1. People meeting the requirements to enter university according to the Spanish Education Systemregulations prior to Ley Orgánica 8/2013, of December 9.
In the Spanish university system, modules/courses are graded on a scale of 0 to 10 points with the following qualitative equivalence:
0-4,9: «suspenso»; 5-6,9: «aprobado»; 7-8,9: «notable»; 9-10: «sobresaliente». A special mention, «Matrícula de Honor» may be granted to up to 5% of the students in a group provided they have got a «sobresaliente». To pass a module/course is necessary to get at least 5 points.
In cases of recognition of ECTS, professional experience, cultural or sports activities, or student representation no grading will be recorded but, where appropriate, the word «Apto».
UGR Examination Regulations
More info on academic regulations at: