Academic year: 2021/2022
Type: Bachelor's Degree
ECTS Credits: 240
Length of programme (full time): 4 AÑOS
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Level of qualification: Graduado(a) (MECES level 2 - EQF level 6)
Model of study: Full-time (42-60 ECTS per school year)
Academic Information for mobility students
More info: programme website
Language(s) of instruction Spanish
Name: FRANCISCA, FUENTES MORENO / ffuentes@ugraYRso7d.es
Faculty of Economics and Business / Granada campus
Field(s) of education and training (ISCED-F)
- Marketing and advertising (0414)
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Market Research qualifies graduates to perform professional activity that involves researching, planning, implementing, and monitoring the marketing strategy of an enterprise or of any type of public or private organism. This is accomplished through the use of marketing and market research instruments in organisations within a national and international context. Graduates should know how to identify and anticipate market opportunities, allocate resources, organise information, select and motivate other people, make decisions, attain objectives, and evaluate results. Furthermore, graduates of this degree programme are specialists in the diagnosis, design, development, evaluation, and assessment of marketing systems, projects, programs, strategies, actions, and processes in different organisations.
1. Ability to analyse and understand the market forces that have an impact on commercial activities and to critically assess business situations.
2. Ability to apply marketing knowledge and market research tools in the definition of business solutions.
3. Ability to develop knowledge and skills in the strategic direction of marketing by designing and formulating comprehensive marketing plans.
4. Ability to design and carry out comprehensive communication initiatives in marketing.
5. Ability to plan marketing decisions in product management and commercial distribution.
6. Ability to plan customer-oriented sales actions and lead sales teams.
7. Use of computer tools for market research.
8. Design and management of market projects that reflect an ethical commitment and motivation for quality.
9. Entrepreneurship and the creative capacity for the generation of new ideas.
Name of title awarded in original language
Graduado o Graduada en Marketing e Investigación de Mercados
– The student must prove the level B1, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
– The student has to complete the ECTS credits of the study program distributed as follows:
Basic Formation (72 ECTS)
Obligatory (120 ECTS)
Optional (42 ECTS)
Final degree project (6 ECTS)
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to students with the following degrees/ diplomas or studies, or any other recognized as equivalent to these:
A.1. Spanish Bachiller, European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
A.2. Baccalaureate from European Union Member States’ education systems or other countries withinternational agreements.
A.3. Advanced Technician in Vocational Training, Advanced Technician in Plastic Arts and Design orAdvanced Technician in Sports Education, from the Spanish Education System.
A.4.Studies carried out in European Union Member States or in other countries with international reciprocal agreements which meet the academic requirements in those States to access their university studyprogrammes.
A.5. Official Spanish university degrees of Diplomado, Arquitecto Técnico, Ingeniero Técnico, Licenciado, Arquitecto, Ingeniero, Graduado or Máster Universitario.
A.6. Partial (foreign or Spanish) university studies.
Access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is also possible for:
B.1. People over twenty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
B.2. People over forty with work or professional experience related to a university field of knowledge.
B.3. People over forty-five after successfully passing a specific access test.
Likewise, access to Bachelor’s Degree programmes is granted to:
C.1. People meeting the requirements to enter university according to the Spanish Education Systemregulations prior to Ley Orgánica 8/2013, of December 9.
In the Spanish university system, modules/courses are graded on a scale of 0 to 10 points with the following qualitative equivalence:
0-4,9: «suspenso»; 5-6,9: «aprobado»; 7-8,9: «notable»; 9-10: «sobresaliente». A special mention, «Matrícula de Honor» may be granted to up to 5% of the students in a group provided they have got a «sobresaliente». To pass a module/course is necessary to get at least 5 points.
In cases of recognition of ECTS, professional experience, cultural or sports activities, or student representation no grading will be recorded but, where appropriate, the word «Apto».
UGR Examination Regulations
More info on academic regulations at: